martes, 28 de junio de 2011

If you were my girlfriend, I could never ignored you, even if you said you hated me and wished I was dead. I's always pick up the phone for you even at 3am. And I'd always text you first every single day. I'd sen you a message first thing every morning to tell you I love you and make sure you slept good. I'd call you every night and talk to you until you were about to fall asleep. And I'd even text you when your already asleep just to say I love you just incase you wake up in the middle of the night, and so you never forget how much you mean to me. I'd tell you every day how perfect you are. I wouldn't let anyone be mean to, or even touch you. I'd do whatever it takes to make sure you feel safe. I'd never give you a reason to be jealous because I's make sure that you and everyone else knows how much I love you, and only you. Keeping you happy would always be my first priority. If you were upset, I'd saty up all night long talking to you to make sure you're okay. If one of my friends had a problem with you or made you feel uncomfortable, I'd leave them. I'd try to talk things put with you, andif that doesn't work I'd just forget about it. You mean so much more to me than a stupid little fight. I'd never hurt you, and never do anything you didn't want to, even sexual stuff. But when we're both ready, I'd ake sure that you first time is the best. I'd be really gentle and ask if you were okay and make sure it felt good for you. I'd tell you thw whole time how gorgeous you are and how much I love you. And after, I'd wrap my arms around you and cuddle you. I'd give you sorft kisses and tell you how in love with you I am and just hold you until you fell asleep so that you didn't feel used. I want to do that every night with you, I don't mean the sex part, because I's seriously wait forever for you to be comfortable with that. I'd feel like the luckiest boy in the world to be able to hold you until you fell asleep. That might sound kind of creepy, but I don't mean it like that. I just want to make you feel safe and loved. You're honestly the sweetest and most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my entire life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario